JOB TITLE: Social Media manager – Freelance, Remote
Rate: £350 per day, up to 4 days per month
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB: to manage social media platforms and increase awareness of Helena Kennedy Foundation
POSITION IN THE ORGANISATION
Reports to: Director of operations
Responsible for: Managing the charity social media platforms
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an experienced social media manager to join our national charity based in Birmingham on a freelance basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content and growing our social media platforms.
We want to hear from people who have demonstrable experience in social media, creative copywriting skills, and can effectively deliver this service.
- Define the Social Media strategy in terms of schedule, content (format, topics) and platforms to meet and exceed HKF goals.
- Develop, implement, execute and optimise the social media strategy/content for social media channels, currently Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram.
- Create a social media calendar
- Respond to social media posts and discussions
- Plan, deliver and schedule a consistent flow of engaging content across our client’s channels
- Monitor performance of social campaigns, providing quarterly reports
- Measure conversion rates
- Experience working in social media management
- Comprehensive knowledge of the social media landscape and best practices, especially LinkedIn
- Creative copywriting skills
- Excellent communicator
- An eye for detail
To apply please submit Cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal enquiries are welcome, please call Shahida Aslam 0121 644 2406.
Closing date 26th November 2021
Interview date 6th December 2021