Volunteer for the Foundation
One of the key aims of HKF is to provide opportunities for our students to help them progress to and succeed in Higher Education and employment against the odds. To help us achieve this we can offer volunteering opportunities to people with specific skills and experience.
We provide our volunteers with training and support to help you make the best of your time with HKF, develop transferable skills, meet new people and have fun! There are a wide range of volunteer activities in which you can get involved, all of which have varying time commitments to fit around you.
As a Helena Kennedy Foundation volunteer we can offer you:
- The flexibility to volunteer in the areas you enjoy best,or in other areas in order to boost your experience.
- Induction to the Foundation and volunteer role
- Full support from the staff at HKF
- On-line support resources, such as access to our health and safety policies
- The volunteer handbook to help guide you through volunteering with us
- A volunteer agreement between you and HKF so you have a clear idea about what you can expect from us
- Training in the skills you need to complete the task in hand
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses is discretionary
We are dedicated to supporting our volunteers throughout their time with us and have our volunteer policies in place to help us do this.
- If you would like to know more about what is involved then please read the volunteer role descriptions and contact us with any further enquiries at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your CV and completed application form to Shahida Aslam, Operation Manager
- It's as easy as that!
We look foward to receiving your application for volunteering and welcoming you as a volunteer here at the Foundation!